Thanks for visiting the Purdue University Center for Career Opportunities website. Whether you're a student or alumni seeking assistance with your career decision-making or job search; an employer searching for outstanding Purdue students and graduates to fill your positions; or another interested party seeking to learn more about the CCO's offerings, be assured that our dedicated staff are eager to assist you.
As you explore the information provided on this website, you'll get a sense of the many programs and services that the CCO has to offer. We also welcome personal visits, as well as questions via email as they relate to our services and opportunities to respond to employers seeking to address their hiring needs.
Tim Luzader, Executive Director
The Center for Career Opportunities informs and empowers students and graduates using transformative career services, innovative technologies and collaborative synergies to connect with professional opportunities within Indiana, the United States and the world.
Every Boilermaker Empowered for Lifelong Success.
- Individual Choice: We value the right of students and graduates to make their own career choices.
- Student Focus: We value students and regard them as our primary constituency.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We value the unique backgrounds, beliefs and contributions of individuals. We strive to create an inclusive and positive environment.
- Integrity: We value the demonstration of responsibility and accountability among staff and stakeholders. We respect professional ethics and standards set forth by the university, the National Association of Colleges and Employers, National Career Development Association and National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions.
- Accessibility: We value the accessibility of services and facilities to all constituents.
- Adaptability: We value adaptability to the ever-changing global landscape and strive to be leading change agents.
- Campus Collaboration: We value collaborating with key faculty and staff to carry out our mission.
- Employer & Stakeholder Partnership: We value partnerships with employers, professional and graduate schools and professional associations that benefit current and future students and graduates.
- Data-Driven Operation: We value sound decision making and insights based on data.
- Innovation: We value creative ideas and we put them into action.
- Fun: We value making the workplace fun.
Young Hall, Room 132
155 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114
Phone: (765) 494-3981
Fax: (765) 494-6959